April 21, 2012

Behold! I have art! Who'd have thought?


So here we are everyone--the start of my blog.  Why now, so far into this day and age, do I choose to have one?  Because let's be honest, portfolios are an online deal nowadays.  A blog can give insight into a person without ever having to step foot into an office.

And it's easier to update and maintain than my old site was on GoDaddy.  I'm sorry GoDaddy--we tried, we had some good times and a few laughs, but it's time to move on!

So, over the course of the next few days and hopefully the days beyond, I will be adding some fun things for your eyes' enjoyment.

I guess until then, I can answer some things about me.  I'm an illustrator, and a mother.  Which means I have no life.  I am fond of the occasional video game I get to play lately, my favorites being tactical RPGs such as Tactics Ogre and Final Fantasy Tactics.  I tend to listen to Nine Inch Nails, Judge Judy, Nostalgia Critic...that sort of thing while I'm working.  I enjoy anime, animation in general actually.  Summer Wars everyone:  Go watch!

Materials I work with have been leaning more digital lately.  Photoshop CS4 is the tool of choice, but I'm still pretty handy with pencil, paper, and Prismacolors, and I'm getting a bit decent with Copic markers as well.

And...that's about it there for now!  Keep an eye out!  I'll have more soon!

--Audrey Greenhalgh
http://audreygreenhalgh.deviantart.com/
http://audgreen.deviantart.com/

PS--I have DA accounts!  And they will probably be listed at the end of every post.  Feel free to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment